• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook rioters get 4 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this guy put it better than I did when I started this thread

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Columnists :: Prison is the only solution to violent crime in society
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
      Omar he aint!

a friend of a friend got started on by some guy one night so smacked him back, guy went down smacked his head on pavement and died, guy ended up going down for manslaughter and all he was doing was defending himself...
      Obviously the jury thought differently - that he'd used excessive force in defending himself, amounting to criminal negligence.

On a serous note, has the CUK 1 been sentenced yet?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X