• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Facebook rioters get 4 years"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
    Omar he aint!

a friend of a friend got started on by some guy one night so smacked him back, guy went down smacked his head on pavement and died, guy ended up going down for manslaughter and all he was doing was defending himself...
    Obviously the jury thought differently - that he'd used excessive force in defending himself, amounting to criminal negligence.

On a serous note, has the CUK 1 been sentenced yet?

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    I think this guy put it better than I did when I started this thread

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Columnists :: Prison is the only solution to violent crime in society

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    That would be somebody bashing my back door
    oh you're male...apologies....

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    That would be somebody bashing my back door

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Hang on, there's somebody bashing my front door.
    is that a euphemism?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Can't be arsed to check details but I'd say it depends. If anyone is plotting terrorism/planning riots/organising crime etc there should be evidence of a real intent to carry it out or to encourage someone else to do so, not just some hothead mouthing off.

Like some of us being arrested for advocating stabbing Gordon Brown on here. Hang on, there's somebody bashing my front door.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Clearly have some experience. Not surprising.
    You'll be the one with the 'experience' when you get out, that and an arse like a Japanese flag.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Play nice and I'll give you some tips on how to wriggle out of that 6 month stretch .
    Clearly have some experience. Not surprising.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FTFY
    Play nice and I'll give you some tips on how to wriggle out of that 6 month stretch you're facing for clearing the shelves of your local pound shop during all the riots. That is unless you're looking forward to your 'soap dropping' sessions already.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    No, I've always been an argumentative cretin.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I put it down to you picking up bad habits from your lawyers course
    No, I've always been argumentative.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I just put it down to bad punctuation.

I put it down to you picking up bad habits from your lawyers course

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    No question mark = not a question
    I just put it down to bad punctuation.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    True enough son, true enough.

This is worse than that film Mamma Mia.

BTW the guy from Battersea, whose mum and sister are getting evicted from their council flat in Wandsworth, is being threatened by other inmates whilst he is on remand at Feltham.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 17 August 2011, 14:03.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yeah, apparently you took quite a good beating from all four of them that night. Cowering in the corner with a cricket ball for a ball gag.
    True enough son, true enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X