• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ZeitBurglar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    You're having a giraffe intcha? Prison is full of junkies who don't seem to find much trouble feeding their addictions...
    How do you know? Is that from the media?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      How do you know? Is that from the media?
      A solicitor ex-fiancee who spends a lot of time in prisons.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

A solicitor ex-fiancee who spends a lot of time in prisons.
        What did she do wrong?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What did she do wrong?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

You're having a giraffe intcha? Prison is full of junkies who don't seem to find much trouble feeding their addictions...
            From people I know who have been on the other side of the prison gate I would confirm that.
            Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

If I remember correctly that's what Jeffrey Archer said after his time in clink.

The Telegraph, 2002

Archer reveals that prison is full of locks and keys, iron bars and steel doors, poor food and nasty smells, boredom and stupefaction, drugs and drug-dealers. It is also - surprise, surprise - full of criminals, some of whom have committed heinous deeds.
              Obligatory Daily Mail link: Archer's prison diaries sensation

The compelling diary deals with the state of prisons, the relationship between prisoners and warders, drugs, beatings, intimidation and the stories of inmates, including murderers and sex offenders.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

You missed a trick (quite literally)!

You would have got a nosh for twenty quid

possibly even fifteen if you had pushed it...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  You missed a trick (quite literally)!

You would have got a nosh for twenty quid

possibly even fifteen if you had pushed it...

Or even a radio and Raspberry Pavlova

Comment

I hope she gets sent to prison because it is one of the few places that can treat addiction. If not; she will be back doing it again even if it means your home again.
                    Can you be addicted to pavlova?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And the radio?

I did find my stolen telly in the second hand section of a local TV shop several months later.

"No remote and no teletext" said the man.

"That's OK I've got the remote at home and it definitely does have teletext", I thought to myself...

... while putting on my best look of disappointment and saying "Well I can't afford your pricier models I'll take it".

Damn damnity damn though. I was sure I'd recorded the serial number somewhere, but couldn't find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X