• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could you honestly say you would not have joined in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh jog on.
    That made me laugh

Sorry SE!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Yes, I've heard a number of Vicky Pollardesque chavettes using that phrase on TV lately, is it something new? Are fat chavs suddenly following physical fitness programmes?
      he's going for cringemaker of the month

a strong contender too, may I say

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        What impact did the collapse and malpractice of the Banking Sector in 2008 and subsequent massive bailouts - funded by taxpayers money - have upon the wealth of the UK ?

Was that not the primary reason for the current troubles impacting the UK and Global economny ?
        That may have been the primary cause for the current recession, but it is the government of the day that is responsible for reining in the greed of the private sector. Instead of heeding history (economic cycles) the government went on a spending spree at a time when it should have been paying off debt. So now we are left with a recession and a huge amount of sovereign debt.

Recession or no recession neither of these have any bearing on the failings of the state to educate house and protect the people of this country.

Blaming bankers for the failings of the public services is a an act of deceit. The public services will continue to turn out dysfunctional people no matter how much money they steal from the bankers and the rest of us. In fact the more of our money they have the more pensioners there will be with poor healthcare, the more unemployed there will be and the more feral kids will there be roaming our streets.

Blaming the bankers is what the cowards of the left do in order to, as usual, side step their responsibilities of how they spend public money
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          That may have been the primary cause for the current recession, but it is the government of the day that is responsible for reining in the greed of the private sector. Instead of heeding history (economic cycles) the government went on a spending spree at a time when it should have been paying off debt. So now we are left with a recession and a huge amount of sovereign debt.

Recession or no recession neither of these have any bearing on the failings of the state to educate house and protect the people of this country.

Blaming bankers for the failings of the public services is a an act of deceit. The public services will continue to turn out dysfunctional people no matter how much money they steal from the bankers and the rest of us. In fact the more of our they have the more pensioners there will be with poor healthcare, the more unemployed there will be and the more feral kids will there be roaming our streets.

Blaming the bankers is what the cowards of the left do in order to, as usual, side step their responsibilities of how they spend public money
          Too many lefties like to quote Keynes's ideas of government deficit spending to stimulate the economy. Unfortunately they only read the nice bit where Keynes said it's OK to run a deficit if you need to get the economy going again, and missed out the strict bit where he said that during periods of economic growth the government should run a tight ship to build up a reserve for a rainy day.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The overall fault lies with liberal capitalist policy of America and Europe, which is made to suit the upper class interests only. Which matches with political interests for they fund their party, government revenue needs a bit and personal interests very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Too many lefties like to quote Keynes's ideas of government deficit spending to stimulate the economy. Unfortunately they only read the nice bit where Keynes said it's OK to run a deficit if you need to get the economy going again, and missed out the strict bit where he said that during periods of economic growth the government should run a tight ship to build up a reserve for a rainy day.
              Its like paying your energy bill by direct debit and by a fixed amount. In the summer you're in credit, during the winter you owe them. At the end of the year it all balances. It's just that Labour are the same as feckwit customers who phone up and ask for the credit back in the summer and then fail to understand why they now owe a fortune in December.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                That made me laugh

Sorry SE!
                Nice to know I hit a raw nerve.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yes I can say with utter certain.Ty that I wuddnt have joined in. If this rioters or those rioters said to me to join in I would say no but if these rioters asked mey. Penis I would turn other wae.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    Yes I can say with utter certain.Ty that I wuddnt have joined in. If this rioters or those rioters said to me to join in I would say no but if these rioters asked mey. Penis I would turn other wae.
                    is us txting dis from clapham or tottnhm? Or is us jst not very edjumacated? or is ur mum out at de social club 2day?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                      right...ok.

er....thanks for that
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X