• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could you honestly say you would not have joined in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    That's just in case MarillionFan didn't understand the first use of the word.
    Bring him on.

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I heard the main reason that the rioters have stopped, is that after three days of repetition it was beginning to feel like a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Joined in! I've been outside Curries in Leeds for the last two nights and not a riot insight; how can Leeds call itself a major British city when it can't even organise a loot of Curries and I can't get that new condensing dryer for Mrs Gibbon.

Fecking disappointed.
        If you do manage it - can you get me a washer dryer too. Bloody Comet messed up my order

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
        Glad to hear none of you have ever been part of a "mob" and you are all so clean living.
        Is that meant to be sarcastic?

I'd imagine most civilised individuals with respect for people, property and authority have never been part of a mob.

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        What's he 'accused' of having done then?
        Don't mind him, he's full of tulip.

RC just had enough of CUK.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Don't mind him, he's full of tulip.

RC just had enough of CUK.
          Plus not having a contract, unable to get a contract or keep a contract sort of makes it a waste of time to call himself an IT Contractor and hang about on an IT Contracting forum.

He's presently on Loot.com - Classified Ads. Buy, rent or place a free ad to sell anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Plus not having a contract, unable to get a contract or keep a contract sort of makes it a waste of time to call himself an IT Contractor and hang about on an IT Contracting forum.

He's presently on Loot.com - Classified Ads. Buy, rent or place a free ad to sell anything.
            Is he? I heard he was down south knobbing some loud-mouthed drug addicts wife.

Comment

Thanks for confirming what I already thought of him.

Comment

I heard the main reason that the rioters have stopped, is that after three days of repetition it was beginning to feel like a job.
                There was no typical rioter.

Some of them had decent jobs, some of them were students with parents with decent jobs and one was a 14 year old with no fixed abode.

And no I wouldn't have taken part even though 3 of the areas where rioting happened were easy bus rides from where I grew up (though one didn't have any shops then). I learn like many people who go to school in inner London not to hang around with troublemakers and thieves if you want to get on.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ah stop now. His area is really niche - don't be kicking the man when he is down, that's just mean.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    And no I wouldn't have taken part even though 3 of the areas where rioting happened were easy bus rides from where I grew up (though one didn't have any shops then)
                    Hasn't got any shops NOW either!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I heard she was gobsmacked by his massive dong, 'whats THAT. its like Arkwrights but twice as big'

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X