• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bin Laden assasins eliminated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    all I said; is people serving in the armed forces get a good rate of pay.
    £16k pa to get high chance of being blown up in Afghanistan is hardly good pay given that proper security contractors who are paid market rates get £1000+ per day.

The war is not rare thing now - since 2003 British troops pretty much fight all the time, so anybody who joins army now (certainly infantry) can be pretty much sure they'd get into serious tulip.

Granted, young guys are inexperienced, some desperate, some just naive but sure as heck they don't fully realise what they are getting into for £16k per year, but they've got excuse, you on the other hand don't - that's why I consider you a complete and utter scumbag.

Comment

WHS

Osama had ample time (7 years) to disclaim responsibility OR just say that video was fake, made by up CIA etc.

It's not like he was blown up somewhere in a cave - it was very public place and living witnesses (his wifes) were left there, this is good because it pretty much rules out bulltulip that he was working for CIA all along.

Just imagine what would have happened if British forced captured him and put on trial ... probably failed to convict, and even if successful he'd get playstation in prison, and early release with permanent residency to boot

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        £16k pa to get high chance of being blown up in Afghanistan is hardly good pay given that proper security contractors who are paid market rates get £1000+ per day.

The war is not rare thing now - since 2003 British troops pretty much fight all the time, so anybody who joins army now (certainly infantry) can be pretty much sure they'd get into serious tulip.

Granted, young guys are inexperienced, some desperate, some just naive but sure as heck they don't fully realise what they are getting into for £16k per year, but they've got excuse, you on the other hand don't - that's why I consider you a complete and utter scumbag.
        Try quoting me properly in future instead of cutting me off in mid sentence.

Stop triping on about private contractors. I never mentioned that. Please learn to read. £16k for a UK employed job, for an unskilled youth, is an excellent rate.

Ohhh dont worry about the scumbag thing, the feeling is more than mutual. I feel murderers and supporters of murderers like you should be hanged .....

Comment

Stop triping on about private contractors. I never mentioned that. Please learn to read. £16k for a UK employed job, for an unskilled youth, is an excellent rate.
          It's not if you have to be deployed to Afghanistan or some other dangerous tuliphole working under fire 16 hours a day.

Shooting dead Bin Laden, Hitler, Stalin and other scum bags of the highest order whilst being in the line of duty is not a murder, it's a job well done.

Comment

It's not if you have to be deployed to Afghanistan or some other dangerous tuliphole working under fire 16 hours a day.
            Part of the job, just as, in peacetime, are drills and barrack lifestyle at home ....

Plenty of other people risking their lives every day for less pay.

Shooting dead Bin Laden, Hitler, Stalin and other scum bags of the highest order whilst being in the line of duty is not a murder, it's a job well done.
            What about murdering people on their may to a temple that are unarmed civillians, role playing an RPG fantasy?

Let me put it to you in another way you might be able to empathise with. Let's just suppose for a minute:

The chinese got annoyed with us, for whatever trade or debt reason, so they decided to occupy England. Billions of troops outnumbered all civillians. They shoot MP's, which some of us cheer for, but then rape your sister on her way to college and gun your mother down in the street on her way home from church. All you have is reminants of explosives lying around, while some other people have guns.

Do you fight, to protect your country and at the disgust of the attacks against your family, wanting to repel the chinese invaders, or do you just roll over and offer them your father to shoot as well?

You have been fed a one sided argument with strong media bias. However if you thought about it for one minute and question how you would like such a thing happening in your own country, I think you may be more extreme than these people you are labelling as evil.

Comment

9/11 was deemed as an act of war (which is why NATO was and still is involved), cowardly at that (say least Pearl Harbor was aimed at military targets), as the result those who started it or who claimed to have started it have to deal with consequences of their actions or words.

I don't think there was any hard written evidence that Hitler signed off "final solution", however there is enough evidence in my view to shoot Hitler in the head if I had a chance to do so.

Now FOAD troll.

Comment

You mean this one?

Comment

9/11 was deemed as an act of war (which is why NATO was and still is involved), cowardly at that (say least Pearl Harbor was aimed at military targets), as the result those who started it or who claimed to have started it have to deal with consequences of their actions or words.

I don't think there was any hard written evidence that Hitler signed off "final solution", however there is enough evidence in my view to shoot Hitler in the head if I had a chance to do so.

Now FOAD troll.

So why didn't they go to war with Saudi Arabia?
                  Last edited by Paddy; 7 August 2011, 16:18.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Now FOAD troll.
                    FOAD troll?

Did I ever question WW2? No ..... Anyone who knows me, knows I still have strong feelings about it .....

However, chinese scenario is still applicable. Why do you feel it's justified to murder civillians of another country. How would you like it if a super power occupied our country and did that to your family?

Comment

How would you like it if a super power occupied our country and did that to your family?
                      If I blown up 3000 people like it happened on 9/11 and accepted responsibility for it then I'd expect the superpower would come after me.

It would have been a direct consequence of my actions, so nothing to complain about.

Comment

Working...
                      X