• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bin Laden assasins eliminated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And I don't know where you got the idea that Army Personnel are "without skills".
    I never said they were without skills ...

But you can join up, fresh out of secondary school. All the army requires is basic logic tests and tests to see you are up to it physically. No degrees or prior training required.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not for working your arse off 16 hours a day in a tuliphole like Afghanistan under enemy fire and with very real chance of being blown up losing limbs or life altogether.
    Mmmmm I might prefer that rather than working in Liverpool or some parts of London ...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      It looks like the entire SEAL unit which assasinated Bin laden has been wiped out in a revenege killing.
      They were meant to have been from from Seal Team Six, the article isn't saying it was the same unit, but from the same parent group which is 150 or so strong. It could have been some of the same team which hit BL, but I'm guessing we'll never really know.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        The hijacker’s passport was found in the debris near ground zero. Although the hijackers were burnt to a crisp and then crushed to pieces; by some miracle the passport had fallen from the aircraft on to the street.
        Wibble, wibble.

Personal Effects and the Crash-Proof Passport - 911myths

It's frickin 'Tards like you that give birth control their real purpose in life.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
        X