• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Favourite CUK posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    3. Mary Poppins - friendly, welcoming and open in her postings with a warm, even sexy feel to her words.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Boring twat.
    You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Sometimes you're quite interesting.
    Last edited by Craic; 6 August 2011, 10:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
      Sometimes you're quite interesting.
      An accusation yet to be levelled at you, knucklehead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

1. Shaunbhoy - erudite, witty, considered and intelligent in his postings. Thought of as a father figure on the board. Goes out of his way to make Newbies feel at home.
        I dont see a father figure or an older man. I envisage a little boy playing with a puppy. Also since when has SB EVER made a newbie feel welcome?

2. Old Greg - humorous, incisive postings. Highly respected. Although not quite as intelligent as Shaunbhoy he is still considered one of the main intellectuals on the board.
        Seriously? Old greg and SB are intellectuals? Ohhhhh lordy lordy!

3. Mary Poppins - friendly, welcoming and open in her postings with a warm, even sexy feel to her words.
        Really? I just see norml postings. If it wasnt for the name, etc, I would fail to tell her posts from others in gender. Based on comments in the past on feminsim, etc, I severely doubt she ever tries to sound "sexy".

4. Eek - Doesn't say anything without thinking it through first. Again, warm and welcoming.
        Now I know you must be on drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          I dont see a father figure or an older man. I envisage a little boy playing with a puppy. Also since when has SB EVER made a newbie feel welcome?

Seriously? Old greg and SB are intellectuals? Ohhhhh lordy lordy!

Really? I just see norml postings. If it wasnt for the name, etc, I would fail to tell her posts from others in gender. Based on comments in the past on feminsim, etc, I severely doubt she ever tries to sound "sexy".

If only anyone actually gave a toss what you think, our standings may have taken a knock.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

If only anyone actually gave a toss what you think, our standings may have taken a knock.
            It's not what I think, it's clearly what's evident ..... I can't help the fact that craic is a rim-licker, trying to lie his way in to peoples good books that arent worth the effort ....

Comment

F*** off you fat b@@@@rd otherwise I'll give you a glasgow kiss.

Is that welcoming enough? or should I tone it down a little?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's not what I think, it's clearly what's evident
                To you possibly. But as covered above, that is an irrelevance.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  F*** off you fat b@@@@rd otherwise I'll give you a glasgow kiss.

Is that welcoming enough? or should I tone it down a little?
                  Glasgow is never welcoming

Lol but if you wanna headbutt me, that wont be the rudest hello ever .....

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    An accusation yet to be levelled at you, knucklehead.

You need to be careful. One of the Moderators here gives you a ban for personal abuse. I got a 3-day one for 'abusing' you and Old Greg. It seems it's not allowed.

Comment

You need to be careful. One of the Moderators here gives you a ban for personal abuse. I got a 3-day one for 'abusing' you and Old Greg. It seems it's not allowed.
                      Ive already had 4 ....

Got 11 infraction points and -129 reps.

Feel free to catch me up anytime

Being a d**k
                      Even though my first infraction, was for a swear word.

Tiresome trolling

Apparently disliking the French, is a crime here.

Insulted Other Member(s)
                      I insulted someone, after they insulted me.

Inappropriate Language

Well yes, I used a swear word, but in a situational context, not one to derive malice.

Comment

Working...
                      X