• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Favourite CUK posters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You just happen to be newbie and are assuming that the reason people find your irritating is because you're a newbie. But maybe there's another reason... perhaps it's because you're a pillock.
    Isnt that technically, an infraction for insulting other members?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
      Its the mildest insult imaginable so given the rules of this place if pillock was an infraction offence we would all be immediately and permanently excluded.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Its the mildest insult imaginable so given the rules of this place if pillock was an infraction offence we would all be immediately and permanently excluded.
        Thankfully it is not. So put that in your pipe and smoke it wim................you pillock!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          No. First, it could easily be read as suggesting a hypothetical example. Second, insulting other members isn't in and of itself an infractable offense, you overblown tart. It's got a lot to do with context, frequency and the time of the month.

This is one reason why we don't have a definitive and prescriptive list of rules. If we have a list of rules, you'll always find some overblown tart and/or pillock who'll try to work within the letter of the rules.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Another one from the Board's Uriah Heap.

Comment

No. First, it could easily be read as suggesting a hypothetical example. Second, insulting other members isn't in and of itself an infractable offense, you overblown tart. It's got a lot to do with context, frequency and the time of the month.

This is one reason why we don't have a definitive and prescriptive list of rules. If we have a list of rules, you'll always find some overblown tart and/or pillock who'll try to work within the letter of the rules.
              Stand down there soldier. That's not how I taught you to moderate a forum.

I may have to come out of retirement and start to clean this mess up. Sigh.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"Second, insulting other members isn't in and of itself an infractable offense, you overblown tart. It's got a lot to do with context, frequency and the time of the month".

You missed one out, i.e. there are different 'rules' depending on how long they have been posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
                  You missed one out, i.e. there are different 'rules' depending on how long they have been posting here.
                  No there are not. The rules are the same. They're just more harshly applied to humourless little tits.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No there are not. The rules are the same. They're just more harshly applied to humourless little tits.
                    I think that an analysis of the bannings would show that the rules are not the same. I would invite you to go and look at bannings over a period of time to see whether they are more harshly applied to newcomers or veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by Craic View Post
                      I think that an analysis of the bannings would show that the rules are not the same. I would invite you to go and look at bannings over a period of time to see whether they are more harshly applied to newcomers or veterans.
                      Get over yourself, if you don't like it here might I suggest you leave.

Comment

Working...
                      X