• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silent Treatment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does any one else get woken up in the middle of night just to be told some utter gibberish female dream details or is this just my misses being a complete nut job?

"FFS, I don't care about the swiming pool full of soup and some bloke who looks like Nicholas Lyndhurst wearing water wings, it's 3 o'clock in the morning!"

I also have received several cold shoulders due to dreamed indesgessions.

'Tis madness.
    Wibble

Comment

Originally posted by Cr1spy View Post
      Does any one else get woken up in the middle of night just to be told some utter gibberish female dream details or is this just my misses being a complete nut job?

"FFS, I don't care about the swiming pool full of soup and some bloke who looks like Nicholas Lyndhurst wearing water wings, it's 3 o'clock in the morning!"

'Tis madness.
      WHS. I get that regularly. I wake up to 10 minutes of detailed descriptions of some bizarre dream or am roundly berated for some indiscretion or another or for leaving her for some other woman. I wouldnt mind so much but I seem to get far more action in her dreams than I ever did in reality
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Easy answer Dave

Just ask her if the woman is the thin, beautifully turned out,qualified chef, house proud one with a penchant for sexy underwear and wild sex on demand .

3 possible outcomes I can see

1. She stops waking you up about her silly dreams.
        2. She becomes that woman - yeah right.
        3. You don't need to worry about having children due to a Bobbit style intervention.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
          Why can't women keep it up for longer?

Just had 48 hrs of bliss and then she starts talking again!

That just means you havent insulted her hard enough ....

- Start by calling her fatty
          - If she still wont shut up, make fun of her dead mother

Comment

Originally posted by Cr1spy View Post

'Tis madness.
            No, but I do get kept awake by constant snoring .......

Then, I get the cold shoulder for failing to wake up and have a conversation at the craack of dawn after being kept awake all night ..... How can I get the blame for something when Im unconcious?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              That is not just a pregnancy-induced delusion. My missus quite regularly berates me because I have somehow misbehaved in her little dreamworld. As if I somehow have some control over the deranged workings of her scatterbrained mind.
              Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Had the hump with me all day because she dreamt I cheated on her.
              Hahaha classic, you couldnt make it up!

SY02 has turned crazy with this pregnancy. The silent treatment would be awesome but I have instead "Pregzillla"!

Decorate the front room. Do it faster. God I hate all this mess. Isn't it done yet?
              What do some fail to realise, that if they want the room redecorating, it will get messy.

If they moved their crap out of the way and let us get on with it, we could be done in half the time.

I'm not letting you in the house because I want a hug from you.....
              No offense to your missus, but that's hysterical .... Lol how can you hug her if she wont let you in?

Comment

Working...
              X