• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teenage girl has bomb around her neck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a new fashion, whatever next. Whats wrong with chinos and a nice leather elbowed suit jacket?

Comment

I've changed my tune on this. I'm going odds on she's done it and the bombs not real.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        I've changed my tune on this. I'm going odds on she's done it and the bombs not real.

That was my first thought, attention seeking. Second being it was an ex-boyfriend or nutty stalker.

Doesn't make sense otherwise. The ransom is no good if the bomb squad are allowed to defuse it.

I think someone's been watching Blown Away (1994) - IMDb
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

A female colleague mine told about when she came out of the bath and her five year old asked if her mother was going to explode. When she asked why, the five year old said “I can see the fuse wire of the bomb hanging out”
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Drugs have been de-criminalised in Switzerland for years. Extortion and kidnap isn't a big problem here though.
            they're still too busy counting all that nazi gold
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

She's been freed now according to ABC's Mark Scott: https://twitter.com/#!/abcmarkscott/...57133532794881

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                She's been freed now according to ABC's Mark Scott: https://twitter.com/#!/abcmarkscott/...57133532794881
                Flippin eck Nick. How many people do you follow on twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Flippin eck Nick. How many people do you follow on twitter?
                  The esteemed CUKer voodooflux RTed @BreakingNews when they RTed the ABC guy

Comment

It was a fake.

BBC News - Australia bomb hoax 'was extortion attempt'

Comment

They don't look fake to me!

Comment

Working...
                      X