• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London to become very dull

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London to become very dull

The peace lovers are taking control.

So no booze, gambling, music, drugs or tarts?

Hmmmm, I think I will give it a miss.

Comment

It's in the Fail. It must be true.

*PS: They have also found Maddie: Madeleine McCann 'spotted in north Indian market' by tourist | Mail Online

On another note, will the local council be issuing these tits with £80 fixed penalties for fly posting? Or can we set the Flying Squad on them?

Comment

I feel betrayed... I ginger mozzer?? Whatever next???

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

What happens if you break the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Guantanamo mate. It's a police state.

Prison Planet.com

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Nice little earner. 50,000 * £80 should help George balance the books.

They have photo evidence so just deal with them as criminals which they are. It has no religious justification. Imagine if the local CofE church had designated stoning allowed & adultery free zones.

Interesting they feel confident enough to do this. Obviously Dave hasn't sent out the right signals.
              Here is a great opportunity!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I suspect it is their "hooman right" to do this and any interference will see the authorities facing an EU court and a stiff fine.

UKIP all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  HTH
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Me and the other EDL boys will be having a BBQ & big booze bash there at the weekend. All welcome. Except blacks, or browns, or yellows or anyone who just isn;t a chelsea headhunter.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X