• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "London to become very dull"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Having said that the ginger tw@ in the picture is just trying to rebel and will grow out of the phase when his acne clears up and he doesn't need to hide his face behind a beard anymore.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I would probably suggest if they do not like the culture of some areas of britain they fook off to a country whose culture they are a touch more comfortable with.

Having said that the ginger tw@ in the picture is just trying to rebel and will grow out of the phase when he releases growing a beard is not really an achievment.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'd love it if they tried.

Yeah, go get 'em Tiger.
    Tell them you play squash twice a week against your gran, and you are solid!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I'd love it if a group of believers beat you up for having half a shandy...

I'd love it if they tried.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    It appears that the learned gentleman couldn't resist crackling a sizzling bacon joke in his summation.

Now lean back and think about what you just did.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Typical Mail headline-v-story scenario:
    "But the judge refused [to grant bail pending sentencing after a guilty plea] and told White: 'It appears to me there is a substantial risk you are, at the moment, in a volatile and unpredictable state of mind and it seems to me if you are suffering from a psychiatric disorder it would be rash of me indeed to release you back into the community when there continues a risk you might behave in this way or launch into another campaign.'"

In other words he's been detained because of a psychiatric disorder. I'm sure you'd prefer it if the courts set mentally disturbed people free to roam the streets though.
    It appears that the learned gentleman couldn't resist crackling a sizzling bacon joke in his summation.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    "But the judge refused [to grant bail pending sentencing after a guilty plea] and told White: 'It appears to me there is a substantial risk you are, at the moment, in a volatile and unpredictable state of mind and it seems to me if you are suffering from a psychiatric disorder it would be rash of me indeed to release you back into the community when there continues a risk you might behave in this way or launch into another campaign.'"

In other words he's been detained because of a psychiatric disorder. I'm sure you'd prefer it if the courts set mentally disturbed people free to roam the streets though.
    Well you're on the loose aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

EDIT: and let's not forget: "A string of racially-aggravated charges were dropped. The court was told the chairman of the mosque had forgiven White and wished him no harm." I'm sure DP would show similar forgiveness in the case of a mentally ill Muslim who had desecrated a Christian church.
    Last edited by NickFitz; 28 July 2011, 12:23.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I suspect it is their "hooman right" to do this and any interference will see the authorities facing an EU court and a stiff fine.
    That's because you're a moron.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    No good fighting back....

Churchgoer who dumped bacon outside a mosque is jailed for race hate crimes | Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Did anyone say Jehovah?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I think most Londoners will give those notices the respect they deserve.
    I'd love it if a group of believers beat you up for having half a shandy...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I think most Londoners will give those notices the respect they deserve.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Me and the other EDL boys will be having a BBQ & big booze bash there at the weekend. All welcome. Except blacks, or browns, or yellows or anyone who just isn;t a chelsea headhunter.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    What happens if you break the rules?
    HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X