• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im on Google+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I still don't get these Extended Circles...
    Any contact requests I get go to acquaintances or extended unless I know somebody then they go to friends or family.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I looked at that the other day but couldn't figure out for the life of me what it is for. I still haven't got round to adding those gorgeous young Italian girls who, for some unknown reason, want to be my "friends" in facebook. Since they are in Milan, what's the point?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Multiple networks is a great idea but these circles things are confusing, how you can add someone without their consent. I'm connected with ym wife, and her with her brother, but I'm not connected with him... yet when I asked her a question about + he replied to it.

I'm sure it's not too bad, but if people who use computers don't 'get it' immediately, it's probably too confusing. Google need to remember most people are stupid, unlike their staff.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Where to post your status...

HTH

Comment

What's a ym wife?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              What's a ym wife?
              It's Brummy talk...."Ym woyfe"

Comment

Finally signed up to Google+ (or well activated it) is there a way for me to give out a link to me that doesn't mean they have my email address? For example I can use www.facebook.com/simonmac*

*Not my account name
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Finally signed up to Google+ (or well activated it) is there a way for me to give out a link to me that doesn't mean they have my email address? For example I can use www.facebook.com/simonmac*
                  *Not my account name
                  Had a quick look but can't see any way to directly link to an account. I only use Gmail as a throwaway address anyway.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                  X