• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby gender scan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Furking brill. Just packed SY03/04/5. Passports all up to date. Can you pick up from Glasgow airport in around 55 mins?

Sent from Blackberry
    He's got you there CH
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      He's got you there CH
      Naw, I'm pished
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Naw, I'm pished
        Perfect, will soften the blow.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It was a long time ago.

Would I like to have a child now, at my age? No, definitley not. Could I cope with someone else's child? Perhaps.

I feel like I missed out on something but it's a very minor issue now after all these years. I watched my sister's kids growing up and got a lot of pleasure being involved in that, maybe got the good bits without having to put up with the bad stuff
          Great point, and probably how I'd have felt if things had turned out how I'd expected. Almost impossible to describe/imagine the reality of children - good, and bad.

Just had a houseful of kids for a weekend, and I genuinely have no idea how people cope with more than one.

Bloody carnage.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Perfect, will soften the blow.
            I'm so close to Glasgow airport they could walk.

Hey, party at mine! Wii keeps the kids happy, I've still got a roomfull of booze and a fridge full of food after this weekend's partying.

No neighbours, volume goes to 11 in these parts
            Me, me, me...

Comment

I cannot type what I want about my three little tulips as SY02 keeps deleting my post. I am typing this amidst failing limbs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Comment

We are both just thrilled to be pregnant, an accept that we are very lucky indeed, and that others are not so fortunate.
                I'm glad you count it as good fortune to be blessed so abundantly. <shudder> Genuinely glad, to be an unwilling parent must be awful for everyone involved.

I don't have any children, just wondering if anybody else here doesn't as well. Perhaps a poll?
                Married 6 years. Got none. Want none.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I'm so close to Glasgow airport they could walk.

Hey, party at mine! Wii keeps the kids happy, I've still got a roomfull of booze and a fridge full of food after this weekend's partying.

No neighbours, volume goes to 11 in these parts
                  Poor, poor deluded CH. The first 24 hours would be like party time. Then when CH needs to grab a 30 min power snooze they would shave him, and set fire to the house. Also don't leave your car keys in line of sight.

Make sure all of your equipment is bolted down. Remain armed at all times. Pepper spray works, albeit briefly. Learn the vulcan nerve pinch.

All the best my friend. Got to turn off the phone now as I'm in the terminal.

Sent from blackberry.

Comment

Doubtless, you're a jaffa.
                    That's a bit thoughtless - lots of people can't have kids and it causes them a great deal of pain.

Hope all's well with the scan, whether it's boy, girl or twins.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      I'm glad you count it as good fortune to be blessed so abundantly. <shudder> Genuinely glad, to be an unwilling parent must be awful for everyone involved.

Married 6 years. Got none. Want none.
                      Live alone, wish I had a girlfriend, but cannot find one while spending my life posting on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X