• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Female screaming competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Yes - I am, in all respects.

As I've heard you're on roughly £90 per day, I suspect it's true in your case, too.

G'night, fatty bumbum.
    Goodnight Test Mangler.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Goodnight Test Mangler.

Goodnight Dick-Splash
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Not until you stop treating General like your own personal status report.

Dullsville, fatty.
        WMPS.

CUK has turned into MF's blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          WMPS.

Another bedwetter insulted me on CUK today. Think I might have a cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            WMPS.

Other posters need to post more and get the noise to noise ratio up a bit.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Other posters need to post more and get the noise to noise ratio up a bit.
              It also doesn't help that some of the more regular posters have swapped over to sockies which are poor in the extreme. Though I suppose if you'd made an arse
              of yourself over rep and been pwned more times than an Eastern European prostitute then yes maybe you would reinvent yourself as a fruit.

Comment

It also doesn't help that some of the more regular posters have swapped over to sockies which are poor in the extreme. Though I suppose if you'd made an arse
                of yourself over rep and been pwned more times than an Eastern European prostitute then yes maybe you would reinvent yourself as a fruit.
                I think I see what you're trying to say.

Comment

Will you please stop your whinging? It's not just your playpen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Boyne View Post
                    Will you please stop your whinging? It's not just your playpen.
                    I had it first.

Comment

Working...
                    X