• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught Peeing in a reservoir

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure I recall a factoid from my schooldays that mentioned that every glass of water that a Londoner drank had already passed through the renal systems of at least 8 other people.
    One might imagine that in the 21st Century, we might still be sticking to the convention of checking it before connecting it up to your taps.
    Maybe not...........that would go a long way to explaining the water companies' profits being so colossal!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      More worrying is the buildup in hormone levels by the time it gets to the 8th consumer.
      I'm surprised a whore would still have the energy to moan after the 8th consumer.

Comment

Maybe I should let the kettle boil (for about 5-10 seconds before it decides to switch off) instead of manually switching it off just prior to boiling point. Always thought tea/coffee tasted better that way, but at what health cost.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Have you got the vid handy?
          Nope but I believe she still posts on a Contractor forum ......
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            So they emptied it

Bloke pissing in reservoir prompts 8m gallon flush ? The Register

Somewhat fussy.

What about the fish pee that's already in it?

Have you not heard of homeopathy?

Once that cup full of pee has mixed with 8 million gallons of water it's power would be unstoppable!
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              Have you not heard of homeopathy?

Once that cup full of pee has mixed with 8 million gallons of water it's power would be unstoppable!

Yeah all the people in the town would be pissed due to his pee.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Maybe I should let the kettle boil (for about 5-10 seconds before it decides to switch off) instead of manually switching it off just prior to boiling point
                Brief boiling does not actually destroy all germs. One of the reasons why spontaneous generation advocates could claim various "proofs" of organisms growing from "sterilised" liquid in Victorian era.

Beats me why anyone would worry about such a dilution. Except aTW obviously.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Beats me why anyone would worry about such a dilution. Except aTW obviously.
                  and Prince Charles

Prince Charles 'backed homeopathy in secret talks with ministers' | Mail Online
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                  X