• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Renewal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Keep calm and carry on.

or if that doesn't work

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Obviously they realised they'd contracted in a complete tw@ so are getting rid at an opportune moment. I do hope you live up to the smiley.
      Thanks Tyke, You made me feel better. Have you ever thought about working for the Samaritans?

Anyway I had been renewed 3 times and they aren't renewing any contractors due to a Strategic Review in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Thanks Tyke, You made me feel better. Have you ever thought about working for the Samaritans?

Anyway I had been renewed 3 times and they aren't renewing any contractors due to finally noticing they'd contracted complete tosser in the bank.
        Banks are typically slow on the uptake.

FTFY

Comment

Anyway I had been renewed 3 times and they aren't renewing any contractors due to a Strategic Review in the bank.
          Ah, that old cherry.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Banks are typically slow on the uptake.

FTFY
            Not slow enough that they would ever hire a miserable brain dead loser like you. You wouldn't even get through security for an interview wearing your wank/tulip stained dressing gown. I'm sure the wardens are already looking for you, so you better get off the nutters communal computer and get ready for your medication.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Ah, that old cherry.
              Lloyds strategic review could see 15,000 more jobs cut

Also known as reality, something you probably know nothing about.

Comment

Sorry to hear it russell, and Happy Birthday.

I did warn you.... that sounds like the HR idiots are getting involved to me.

Comment

I've so far seem a contract appear and disappear 3 times in the past month so something is definitely up.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Was that article alongside that other one:

'Smelly Little Pissant Contractor Finally Gets The Boot"?
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      I've so far seem a contract appear and disappear 3 times in the past month so something is definitely up.
                      They've been hiring at the Halifax for a while, but I've been politely deflecting the agents who've approached me for the roles for several weeks. I'm not interested in working for the banks again, certainly not at this point anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X