• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Funniest Pimp name?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a senior exec at HBOS a good few years ago called Roger Boyes.

Unfortunately for poor Roger, this is 100% true eek
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

There used to be a driving school where I grew up called Bormann Gaytest, it sounded like it was run by Gay Nazis
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Not the same bloke but.
        R0g3r B0y3s and the Viena boys Choir
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Also - There's a business in Pietermaritzburg called "Wayne's Scrap Metal". I remember chortling at that one as we drove past.

Comment

I had to call a Major Hazzard once - jolly nice bloke too!

Comment

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post
              I had to call a Major Hazzard once - jolly nice bloke too!
              I walked into the office on a monday morning once to be greeted by a dozen or so people standing up, saluting and saying "Morning Major!"

Apparently I had made a major **** up on the dev box last thing on friday evening.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

A few weeks ago when Joplin was hit by a tornado, R4 interviewed a local, his name was Rich Banker

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Randy Blackman - United States profiles | LinkedIn

Randy Badger profiles | LinkedIn

Randy Bumgardner profiles | LinkedIn
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

There's also a journalist of that name. His BBC report into abuse at the Vienna Boys Choir (not written with any inside knowledge, I must add) dreew some comment last year.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                      There's also a journalist of that name. His BBC report into abuse at the Vienna Boys Choir (not written with any inside knowledge, I must add) dreew some comment last year.
                      Air India has a Mr Upendra Wankhaday.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X