• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for a mid-life crisis theme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Not a bad idea.

If it's MF, can I just help him halfway across the main road?
    You'd better make it 1/4 or 3/4 depending on the number of lanes otherwise he could end surviving on insects on the central reservation.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I took up rock climbing to help me into a mid-life crisis. Now just have to pay off the two mortgages and I can save to open/buy my own climbing wall and make not much money doing what i love
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Sounds like the OP does not like risk.

How about extreme stamp collecting or walking to the end of the garden. OG Living the dream.
        Looking for something between that and cage fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Looking for something between that and cage fighting.
          You're not making this easy.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            You'd better make it 1/4 or 3/4 depending on the number of lanes otherwise he could end surviving on insects on the central reservation.
            Excellent point. We need a formula.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Sounds like the OP does not like risk.

How about extreme stamp collecting or walking to the end of the garden. OG Living the dream.
              I took up extreme stamp collecting when I was younger, but have had to give it up now due to a painful papercut and stamp lickers tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Go to Amsterdam for a week with a load of young lads, get wasted on weed, shag endless prozzies and drink beer like it is going out of fashion.

After 4 days your liver will pack in, you will be shaking like a dog sh!tting glass and you knob will be ready to drop off.

You will get home realising how old you really are and you just can't do this crap anymore and be content with getting old in a nice boring slow fashion like the rest of us..

Sorted.
                Sounds pretty much like a normal weekend for me, maybe for my mid-life crisis I should take up knitting (and wanking)
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Try one of these races.

4 Deserts Official Website

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Sounds pretty much like a normal weekend for me, maybe for my mid-life crisis I should take up knitting (and wanking)
                    Really?? Where is our invite for a night out then? Beats having a first beer, getting caught looking at the totty out of the corner of my eye and have an argument for the rest of the night.

I am sure there is a joke in there about knitting and wanking and being able to kill two birds with one stone but I am too tired to come up with it.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Really?? Where is our invite for a night out then? Beats having a first beer, getting caught looking at the totty out of the corner of my eye and have an argument for the rest of the night.

I am sure there is a joke in there about knitting and wanking and being able to kill two birds with one stone but I am too tired to come up with it.
                      Knit one, purl necklace one.
                      Last edited by Old Greg; 31 May 2011, 14:36.

Comment

Working...
                      X