• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russel banned ][

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If you can't see patterns in the clouds I think it means there is something wrong in your brain.

I think your defences of the various sockies are duller than the sockies themselves.
    I think some have been sockies but I don't think Russell is. Just because a poster, posts something you don't like doesn't make them someone elses sockie.

You went on a little 'troll' earlier in the year remember and I remember that posters then said that you were a 'MF Sockie'.

We need to let posters of a different persuasion (so to speak) to grow. It's dull to keep banning posters.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't think anyone claimed I was a sockie or trolling, just irritating.

Russel's posts fit kandr's exactly. A forensic profiler would love it.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No they do not. Not even close. Have you seen a 'Am I part of the gang yet?' post. No. Plus, Russells are actually quite funny. Something you struggle with.

Comment

That's a ludicrous part of this sockie rubbish, the puppeteers appear to think that the patterns aren't noticeable, but quite a large percentage of the real CUK posters have an analytical background so are sensitive to patterns.
          I suppose the other option is they just get their kicks from seeing how long it takes for their next feeble incarnation to be banned, but either way it's trolling and adds no value from informative or entertainment perspectives.

There have been a few comedy sockies, but they've died out with the rise of the trolls.

Comment

Sorry Im new here, trying to work out things. Is kandr a sockie that russell created, I assume a sockie is another user under the same email address?

Comment

And so it continues. Night night.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And so it continues. Night night.
                Indeed, ho hum.

Comment

I haven't noticed russell trolling, the only think that has aroused my suspicions has been a few posts where he's complemented sasguru & MF on their intelligence.

kandr / NOB25 etc deliberately set out to wind people up and often succeeded, and also got very abusive very quickly, which russell hasn't done despite having been ganged up on quite a lot. He does seem to get a bit uppity when people accuse him of being a sockie but I can see why that would get wearing after a week or two.

I'm starting to think he's not actually a sockie.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    That's a ludicrous part of this sockie rubbish, the puppeteers appear to think that the patterns aren't noticeable, but quite a large percentage of the real CUK posters have an analytical background so are sensitive to patterns.
                    I suppose the other option is they just get their kicks from seeing how long it takes for their next feeble incarnation to be banned, but either way it's trolling and adds no value from informative or entertainment perspectives.

There have been a few comedy sockies, but they've died out with the rise of the trolls.
                    Point 1. I teach people to model data & analyse patterns. To the 'educated' uneducated they're the same 1 or 2 posters you mentioned earlier. But actually, you are incorrect. The 1 or 2 posters are really easy to spot and don't tend to increase the usage. We are getting new posters who come in with a pattern, but they are new posters. They post for a while, get accused, get annoyed, get banned, re-invent, slight pattern get bored.

Point 2. The truth is, new posters are coming in, trolling and getting banned as with all boards, we are so desensitised to it we assume it's all the same person. Which it isn't.

Anyway, I'm boring myself now. Going to login in as AtW.

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
                    Sorry Im new here, trying to work out things. Is kandr a sockie that russell created, I assume a sockie is another user under the same email address?
                    Fook off. Proper discussion going on.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      There's obviously one or two regular posters who find sockpuppetry trolling amusing, I assume so they can troll without getting their massive post count main ID's banned. Pathetic really.
                      You always complain most about it - good way to distract attention from yourself?

Comment

Working...
                      X