• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russel banned ][

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That troll type K increases page views and post counts nicely.
    More post counts than you?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I am genuinely curious as to why admin as a representative of the site owners doesn't just ban his sort quickly and permanently. Many of us like to play up a little but his type adds nothing.
      I found Russell to be quite witty, I find your posts fairly mediocre though, just my opinion no offence I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotgal View Post
        I found Russell to be quite witty, I find your posts fairly mediocre though, just my opinion no offence I hope.
        Ah. I thought I smelled MF.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          You recognise
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Not sure why that was directed at me Mary?

Comment

None taken. Each to their own.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Who is going to hold his mouth open?
                I'll just wait until EO withdraws.

Comment

Not sure why that was directed at me Mary?
                  No. I'm sure.

I just find this sockie business so flipping dull.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    3 days in the sin bin for trolling in accounting and legal.
                    You're going to have to point that out. Do you mean a couple of threads in Business / Contracts? And if you mean the cowboy thread by contractor99 and the other he started. Both of those were troll threads, so I hardly think you can ban a poster for getting involved, especially due to some of the incredible bedwetting responses from some poster in the cowboy thread.

So do I to be honest. Nice and refreshing.

Just because more than one poster happens to think that Old Greg is an unfunny, dull twunt who hasn't actually added anything interesting to the board for months apart from some form scatalogical non-humour does not make ever poster me. I'll poop in your mouth for that one.

No. I'm sure.

I just find this sockie business so flipping dull.
                    It is dull. I'm not sure that Russell is a sockie to be honest. But the likes of Woderick and RichardCraniums innane use of sockies is tedious to the point of distraction. If you want to ban some posters, I'd start there with those D U L L A R D S.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Ho hum, yet another one.

Comment

Working...
                      X