• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Quite a lot. There are no good review sites for screwdrivers for a start.
    What kind of screwdrivers are you after? A tiny little watchmaker's set, or decent electric handheld screwdriver?

I love my brace and bit screwdriver. When I bought it about 20 years ago, the guy in the shop said Black and Decker had stopped making it, and the one I was buying was the last on sale in the country! The only slight snag is you do need a fair bit of clearance to use it.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      What kind of screwdrivers are you after? A tiny little watchmaker's set, or decent electric handheld screwdriver?

I love my brace and bit screwdriver. When I bought it about 20 years ago, the guy in the shop said Black and Decker had stopped making it, and the one I was buying was the last on sale in the country! The only slight snag is you do need a fair bit of clearance to use it.
      Oh I have loads of them now, I just decided to pick up a few quality German tools before I return to the UK.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Unfortunately I seem to have found out everything I ever wanted to know about everything.

What is next?
        Bicker nonsense on CUK about subject you know nothing about?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I was bored, until I managed to superglue my fingers together, so am now peeling the dried super glue off my fingers which is quite satisfying.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            I was bored, until I managed to superglue my fingers together, so am now peeling the dried super glue off my fingers which is quite satisfying.
            What are you using to peel it off if your fingers are stuck together?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              What are you using to peel it off if your fingers are stuck together?
              I may be from Yorkshire but I do have two hands, granted they each have 6 fingers but thats actually in my favour at the moment
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I may be from Yorkshire but I do have two hands, granted they each have 6 fingers but thats actually in my favour at the moment
                I'm impressed you can do all that and post on CUK while Mrs darmstadt has all three of your testicles in her gob.

Comment

Working...
                X