• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

russell - banned!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Get a life, you whinging bastard!
    He lost his sockie. Let him mope in peace for a while.
    Last edited by eek; 20 May 2011, 12:50.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      He lost his sockie. Let him mope in piece for a while.
      Nowt to do with me. I don't need a sockie to say you're a clueless twunt and Chuchill is a humourless dullard.

The clues are in this thread though. The guilty always return to the scene of the crime.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        it's always the same pattern. We get a poster in who starts to ramp up a little. They're on all day and late, posting increases, everyone has.a bit of banter, goes late into the night where you actually get a few late night posters having some beers / banter, it gets frisky, RH comes back from the pub, tells someone to cool it, they tell him to f off, he temp bans them, evening ends, next day it's quiet, later banned poster cones back and tells mods to f off and then gets perm banned. Then it's quite, then SY decides to fill the void until he gets told to f off.

This is the lifecycle of general.
        I'm sure I saw a program about this narrated by David Attenborough on National Geographic the other day.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Nowt to do with me. I don't need a sockie to say you're a clueless twunt and Chuchill is a humourless dullard.

The clues are in this thread though. The guilty always return to the scene of the crime.
          What you obviously do need reminding of is the fact that this is not your forum.

It isn't MF's private playpen.

If you're really in need of a place where you can spend your time trying to garner popularity then start your own forum, let's see how many follow you.

Comment

And you are the top poster in the thread......
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              What you obviously do need reminding of is the fact that this is not your forum.
              Churchill is right for a change.

It is my forum.

HTH

Spartacus

Comment

Why have the forum Nazis banned him ?

This make me glum. It looks like all the mods have a banning quota to fulfill every month or they will lose their previleges.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Why have the forum Nazis banned him ?
                  Because he asked for it.

Anyway, I believe it's only a temp ban, at least this time.

Comment

What I don't understand is the need to have sockies, we can't all be Walter Mitty after all
                    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                      What I don't understand is the need to have sockies, we can't all be Walter Mitty after all
                      Not at the same time as all being Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                      X