• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help, If you have a spare minute!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
    They are obviously all shuffling thier feet and mumbling under their breath trying to pluck up the courage to speak to a real life girl!
    "The set of people using girls' names on the Internet" is not the same as "The set of real life girls" - caveat poster

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Just socially inept
      OI! I resemble that remark!
      Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
      Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        "The set of people using girls' names on the Internet" is not the same as "The set of real life girls" - caveat poster
        Troo dat Nick. Not many have caught on to me yet.

Welcome, Jess(ica).
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

<Disclaimer>
          With the exception of me obviously - I am not a socially inept nerd obviously. <ahem>
          </disclaimer>
          Malformed XML.

Comment

I have to say, I get enormously aroused during the theme music to Thunderbirds, and I mean sexually.

That Thunderbird 2 is just begging for it, such a tease, in that seductive green - but that's just a come on. She's quite a sensitive byatch but those red nacelles - corr!!! She's a rocket-fuelled byatch from hell and I'm gonna ride her one day...

So I'm finally gonna meet the woman who ruined our marr-iage.....

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Malformed XML.
              Good point, well made

EDIT: for future reference... HOWTO Avoid Being Called a Bozo When Producing XML
              Last edited by NickFitz; 28 April 2011, 03:28.

Comment

Jess,

in general three words are enough:

Lazy

Arrogant

Liars

Which is actually good for us, so we shouldn't knock it or hope they change

I'll do the questionnaire now

Milan.

Comment

Isn't it a bit late to be collecting data for a final year dissertation? I was well into writing up my 18,000 words by now.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

With the exception of me obviously - I am not a socially inept nerd obviously.
                    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Just socially inept
                    Just inept.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Any mods made sure that this post didn´t originate in spain
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X