• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Help, If you have a spare minute!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    You see, a typo (or fat finger syndrome)
    Are you saying our own sasguru is fat?

That would go totally contrary to the mental image of himself he's tried to project over many years on here.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Evidently your poly didn't teach you the judgement to differentiate a typo from a spelling mistake.

HTH
    Care to enlighten us then with your definition of the difference?

You see, a typo (or fat finger syndrome) normally refers to a mistake in the typing process. So for instance if you'd typed muddle instead of middle we'd all have tittered at your fat sausage fingered slip as you'd quite clearly got in a 'muddle' as the I and U are in proximity on your bog standard qwerty keyboard.

The L is not in proximity to the D, so unless you've been typing with your forehead again then you can't call midlle a typo. You illiterate twunt.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by JessicaWright View Post
    lol Unfortunately, I will disappoint I am not after oil, I am just trying to collect some anonymous data for my University report thats all.

Thanks to all that have answered.
    baaah, that is what they want us to believe.

Follow the money.
    The uni will flunk you in order to get you to spend another year there in stead of you going into the triving and throbbing job market and making a killing by creating a world dominating multinational corporation that is using this data to predict the future and make immense profits at the expense of the rest of the world.

Right?<adjusts tin foil cone hat>

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    If the doesn't improve its humour quotient, (or cease), action will be taken. Eventually...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    As you know nothing about either
    How is your sad permie "management" job going, are you being outsourced yet?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, my poly expected students to spell before they enroll the degree - it focused on economics and business instead.

Over to you numpty.

As you know nothing about either, clearly it fulfilled the time-honoured function of polys - to keep its "customers" as ignorant after their educashun as they were before.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Evidently your poly didn't teach you the judgement to differentiate a typo from a spelling mistake.
    No, my poly expected students to spell before they enroll the degree - it focused on economics and business instead.

Over to you numpty.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Evidently they did not teach you spelling either!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    All my (rigorous) degrees were from Russell group universities, starting in the 80s.
    No, we were not taught manners as we are the elite.
    "Manners" are for the lower midlle class, immigrants and the like.
    Evidently they did not teach you spelling either!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    I filled it in and appended comments where the questions were inadequately phrased or posed an almost irrelevant question.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Where did you get educated and when?

I am curious because they certainly did not teach you manners, where ever or when ever it was.
    All my (rigorous) degrees were from Russell group universities, starting in the 80s.
    No, we were not taught manners as we are the elite.
    "Manners" are for the lower midlle class, immigrants and the like.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    FFS Another one with a Labour educashun. The survey is phrased in such a biased way as to be meaningless, the target audience is similarly biased etc etc.
    Breaks all the statistical guidelines on how to create and conduct a survey.
    Worthless exercise that will no doubt get a First and fool the OP into thinking she actually knows something.

No wonder the country is going to the dogs.
    Where did you get educated and when?

I am curious because they certainly did not teach you manners, where ever or when ever it was.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    FFS Another one with a Labour educashun. The survey is phrased in such a biased way as to be meaningless, the target audience is similarly biased etc etc.
    Worthless exercise that will no doubt get a First and fool the OP into thinking she actually knows something.

WHS++ with nobs on x 2

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Stop it guys, this is a serious question.

I personally liked the original star trek, even though wiggy was a bit over the top. And that twat with the pointy ears..well. what can I say

Do you mind

Leave a comment:

Working...
X