• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday 13th April 2029

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Master
    Thank you, DaveB. You will be spared come the invasion and can rule over the Earth with Zeitghost as my faithful followers.

Hmmm, a kind of Intergalactic Baldrick you mean. I quite like the sound of that. As long as it's the version from the first series

Does that mean Zeitghost would be the equivalent to Lord Percy? He's got the right taste in neck wear already by the looks.

Either way you've certainly got the beard for it
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Don't upset the master!

Comment

Master

Shall I exterminate them ?

Comment

Who are you kidding?

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
          Shall I exterminate them ?
          A dalek, asking?
          You are an impostor and I claim my 5 intergalactic credits.
          Why not?

Comment

That too was my inital reaction,but even the Daleks have been tangled up in EC red tape of late, or should I say, tangled up in blue ?

Apparently they have to follow the ECs Rules of Engagement when using the exterminator, you know coutersigns by three levels of command above them etc at least the Gold Dalek is trying to use the fast path by asking the Master directly.

However being the Master I guess you tend to have a farily heavy workload, you know Cosmos to run and all that jazz thus the poor Dalek might have to have its exterminator unarmed for some time yet, by which time the villans are over the hills and far away.

Nostalgia aint what it used to be,or as somebody once said I was older then Im younger than that now.

Toodles
            Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 16 March 2006, 14:51.

Comment

Daleks

Just a bunch of squawking pepper pots. Still, they served their purpose when I tried to engineer that war between Earth and Draconia.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
                Just a bunch of squawking pepper pots. Still, they served their purpose when I tried to engineer that war between Earth and Draconia.
                Oh you're the Master Baitor, I see it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  Oh you're the Master Baitor, I see it now.
                  You insolent jackanapes.

Comment

Hipnotise him, Oh Great Leader.

Then make him eat his own leg.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Hipnotise him, Oh Great Leader.

Then make him eat his own leg.
                      Hypnotise

Comment

Working...
                      X