• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The OFFICIAL Royal Wedding thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I'm doing this, but on Friday I'm off to a parallel Royal Wedding breakfast in my village, togged up in smart attire.

Good excuse for a themed party I thought.

Can't be arsed with tails, but my morning suit might get an airing.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Happy for them & the extra Bank Holiday: but I do not need / want to hear / see / buy any thing to do with it,

I plan on spending the day killing imperial guards by the dozen with my new Eldar Pathfinders, which is as intresting to everyone else as I find the royal wedding
      Poncy gits. Get yerself some greenskins an do the job properly!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Poncy gits. Get yerself some greenskins an do the job properly!
        Da orks be a bit fik like
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Da orks be a bit fik like
          Jus cos youz has fancy bitz an stuf on yer poncy armor and sum shiney rokz, youz the wuns whut talks to dey'r rokz. Now datz stoopid, all knowz rokz cant talk!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I may have to change allegiance to the other thread. After watching the ITV documentary on how Kate Met William last night it appears she stalked him.

1. She proclaimed it was kismet when William played polo at her high school and appeared in the school magazine on a page opposite her playing hockey. She also had a poster of him on her wall at the time, confirmed by her room mate but later denied by Kate (she said it was the Levi guy).

2. She went on the same charity expedition to Africa, several weeks after William did (which made the news so she knew all about it), possibly so they'd have something to talk about when they did eventually meet.

3. She went to St Andrews, on the same course (Art History), and stayed in the same halls of residence in the first year. This made it inevitable that William would notice her and be obliged to at least talk about the course they shared while they were in the same communal breakfast room in the hall.

May all be one hell of a coincidence.

I wonder what the odds are of the wedding being cancelled if all this is new to William and the royals. May have a trip down to ladbrokes.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Muslims against Crusades are saying they are not having the protest now and muslims should not go to the area.

Ehh, that just says one thing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Ehh, that just says one thing to me.
                They've been 'spooked'?
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  They've been 'spooked'?
                  I was thinking they might be trying not to blow themselves up this time.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    They've been 'spooked'?
                    Just been browsing their site, ******* hilarious. Check this goon out:

You just don't know where to start with that, I wonder if he understands irony?

I reckon we should just lock MAC and EDL up in a big dark room and let them argue their differences. I think they'd quite quickly get confused as to who was who.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      Just been browsing their site, ******* hilarious. Check this goon out:

You just don't know where to start with that, I wonder if he understands irony?

I reckon we should just lock MAC and EDL up in a big dark room and let them argue their differences. I think they'd quite quickly get confused as to who was who.
                      That would be interesting - Anjum Choudhary and his merry band of 30 or so loonies against the alleged hundreds of EDL hooligans. When's the show?
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X