• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People you would gladly execute on sight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would quite happily cover Russell Brand's face with paper cuts and squeeze a lemon over it.

Followed by a light dusting of salt.

Anyone who has ever featured in, or applied for, Big Brother would get the same treatment, except I would use piss instead of lemon juice.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The permie in this office who keeps sticking his oar in on things that have nothing to do with him. Officous emails requesting action be taken on things he knows nothing about and has no involvement with.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I would quite happily cover Russell Brand's face with paper cuts and squeeze a lemon over it.

Followed by a light dusting of salt.

Anyone who has ever featured in, or applied for, Big Brother would get the same treatment, except I would use piss instead of lemon juice.
        If you use raw alchohol it has the same effect, with the added bonus of being able to set fire to them when you get bored.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          If you use raw alchohol it has the same effect, with the added bonus of being able to set fire to them when you get bored.
          I just found a list of celebrity big brother housemates.

List of Celebrity Big Brother housemates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know about you, but I would feel a bit weird about torturing Leo Sayer or Jimmy Saville. Although he was only a guest so could potentially be granted amnesty.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            The permie in this office who keeps sticking his oar in on things that have nothing to do with him. Officous emails requesting action be taken on things he knows nothing about and has no involvement with.
            involve him in everything but do nothing he tells you, he'll spend so much time making decisions on things that he wont notice that no one is carrying them out
            sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

The annoying ginger boot who sits opposite me who has absolutely no volume control and the bleeding German who keeps going aaaaaahhhh

Yes ve are going to aaaggggggghhhhhhhhh issues some aaaaahhhhhhhh new aaaahhhhhh test sctipts to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh etc
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                The annoying ginger boot who sits opposite me who has absolutely no volume control and the bleeding German who keeps going aaaaaahhhh

Yes ve are going to aaaggggggghhhhhhhhh issues some aaaaahhhhhhhh new aaaahhhhhh test sctipts to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh etc
                A German Bill Lumberg? Got the email about the new coversheet for the TPS reports?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                  involve him in everything but do nothing he tells you, he'll spend so much time making decisions on things that he wont notice that no one is carrying them out
                  You have a lot of these evil genius ideas. I like it.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    You have a lot of these evil genius ideas. I like it.
                    i'm very passive-aggressive
                    sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from malice - Asimov (sort of)

there is no art in a factory, not even in an art factory - Mixerman

everyone is stupid some of the time - trad.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BIT View Post
                      i'm very passive-aggressive
                      You seem to be the master of it. I prefer to glare at people until they get it
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X