• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People you would gladly execute on sight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
    Paris Hilton
    Peaches Geldof
    Bob Geldof
    Deborah Meaden
    Christiano Ronaldo
    Wayne Rooney
    Gordon Brown
    Liam Gallagher
    Jordan
    Peter Andre
    Alan Carr
    James Corden
    Gok Wan
    Max Clifford
    Ken Livingstone
    Jo Brand
    Jeremy Kyle
    Lee Evans
    Joey Barton
    Louis Walsh
    Mariah Carey
    Davina McCall
    Noel Edmonds
    Sarah Palin
    Naomi Campbell
    Chris Moyles
    Find it a bit disturbing that anyone wants to execute someone as anodyne as Mariah Carey.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Find it a bit disturbing that anyone wants to execute someone as anodyne as Mariah Carey.
      It was the wanting to be thin with the exception of flies bit that did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
        It was the wanting to be thin with the exception of flies bit that did it for me.
        She is a daft tart with a Christmas record, granted. But to shoot her? Or how would you dispatch her? Stoning? Is that what the people we do not like do to people we do not like? What about an axe? Hammer?

Peter Andre, a quite personable buffoon who must have pissed in you soup.

We done away with hanging for murder and now want murder for crap TV programmes that everyone on this site says they never watch. My arse.

Comment

Personally I have had enough of Internet death threats this week and do not wish ill on anyone no matter how stupid, talentless and annoying they are.

Comment

Life is to short to make these lists: grab a <insert drink of choice> and enjoy life
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Page 6 and no one has mentioned Tony Blair and hos odious wife.

A slow lingering death for those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                Page 6 and no one has mentioned Tony Blair and hos odious wife.

A slow lingering death for those 2.
                yes. The wide mouthed frog. Ghastly despicable woman.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  yes. The wide mouthed frog. Ghastly despicable woman.
                  Cherie is French? I thought she was from Liverpool. She is a greedy little twat, pretty commonplace amongst barristers.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                  X