• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have just ordered a new car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this you?

1.6 Acenta in white ordered! - Nissan Juke Owners Forum - Page 1

I'm liking this one:

White, tight...and outta sight !!! - Nissan Juke Owners Forum - Page 1

Perhaps it's time for a holiday?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Lord. They are ugly. Mind you, I vaguely recall DA already having a dubious car. A Honda S2000 or something.

I saw one of those Cube things (the one Wilmslow had) on the motorway the other day. It looks like a fridge! It looks just like a fridge on wheels!
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Or at least an easter Break
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Or at least an easter Break
          I think I'd rather go to Libya. That is one super dull forum.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Test drove the Nissan Murano Diesel at the weekend, lovely car, great spec, but zero driving experience. Even my 1.9TD Grande Punto feels better.

DA, Did you go for the diesel, petrol or the Turbo?

Test drove the petrol for both the Juke and the Qashqai too back along and both felt under-powered. I suppose that is always going to be a problem coming from a 350Z.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I saw one of those Cube things (the one Wilmslow had) on the motorway the other day. It looks like a fridge! It looks just like a fridge on wheels!
              There was one for sale outside a garage on my route to work last year.

I couldn't believe that anyone would buy at the asking price.

After several months they took the price sticker off and put a cheap leasing deal on there.

Either some poor mug bought it or they hid it around the back somewhere.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I,ve come from a 1990 K10 Micra (which was scrapped today after 7 yrs faithfull service)
                So an 11 year old Micra gets scrapped.

1960s Fords used to last longer than that (not sure about Vauxhalls mind).

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  So an 11 year old Micra gets scrapped.

1960s Fords used to last longer than that (not sure about Vauxhalls mind).
                  Mmm maths never was your strong point!!

2011-1990 = 21 :-)
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                    Mmm maths never was your strong point!!

2011-1990 = 21 :-)
                    Not had any coffee yet!

that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Working...
                    X