• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drugs is a mugs game...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I was referring to Minestrone complaining about my being boring. I've already said "you have your lifestyle and I'll stick to mine".
    Well, I'm in honoured company, I think the last person Minestrone accused of being boring was me.

Comment

To be fair some of the people I know and met I'm glad they don't do drugs.

In some cases I'm glad they don't drink alcohol either.

Some people are just mental and don't need such substances as an aid. <shudders>
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        By the time I am finished with churchill on this thread you will be able to fry the seeds on his forehead.
        Oh ******* please. Look at you thinking you're Billy big balls coming across all the big man on an Internet forum.

You are an odious little tulip who has one of the biggest chips on his shoulder you're likely to find.

It's clear with your attitude and the way you treat posters on this site that you were bullied at school, you'll likely deny it, but you have that snakey, snidey attitude that would just have got you tortured at a Glasgow school.

It's interesting, a Dhim mate of mine knew a poster called Minestrone on Kerrydale street came across with the same attitude until someone had a 'word' with him at whatever sellic do's they have. I wonder if that was you.

You are what's known in Glaswegian parlance as a 5hitebag, you wouldn't have the balls to say it to Churchill's face yet you give it the big 'I am' on an Internet forum.

You make me laugh, I would say you're the exact stereotype of the type of guy that really deserves a kicking, but I'm guessing just with the type of guy you are you'll already have had your fair share.

Enjoy the Meths.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

This one is for you churchill
          The last farewell?

Now come on, surely you can do better than that.

As for you opting for life? FFS you spend most of it unemployed, unemployable, pissed and screaming abuse at your computer.

Comment

My ramblings?

You are the one that started the thread and have struggled to take your posts beyond 2 sentences.

I always laugh at your low level attempts to make discussion. I think we all do.
            Don't ever presume to speak on my behalf again, you odious little turd.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Oi, that's copyrighted.

Seeing how it's for good use though I'll let it go.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                He is rather tiresome, I must agree.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Getting back to the topic - these effects surely aren't entirely due to drug use/addiction. It is because the drugs are illegal and made illegally in dodgy conditions and because of the life changes that people make in order to feed the illegal habit as well - not just the effects of the substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    It's interesting, a Dhim mate of mine knew a poster called Minestrone on Kerrydale street came across with the same attitude until someone had a 'word' with him at whatever sellic do's they have. I wonder if that was you.

Know quite a few of the moderators personally from that site, one I have known for 35 years and have had quite a few rammies with posters over the years but I can assure you nobody ever asked me to 'go outside' and nobody has ever had a 'word' with me face to face.

Comment

I do love the term Dhim coming from a mental midget who is still trying to get his first degree.

At the rate you are going at you will have accomplished what I received in my early 20s when you are 70.

Comment

Working...
                      X