• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drugs is a mugs game...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    And how big the window is that they can see you coming yeah?
    Where are you doing your degree?

Probably an open learning place. When did you start and when do you expect to finish?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Probably an open learning place. When did you start and when do you expect to finish?
      When his boat comes in? Or is that his other login?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You really aren't good at this trolling lark are you. You don't blurt it straight out you know. You skirt round the subject first before going in for the finish.

You have a lot to learn. Don't treat it like your sex life, the longer you play it out the more enjoyment you get.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          All together now...

Because we've got degrees
          Off topic a little bit, my mate's mum did quite well setting up a bus company from scratch.

Keeps a roof over their head anyway. I don't think she has a degree that Minewino would think worthy though.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

You really aren't good at this trolling lark are you. You don't blurt it straight out you know. You skirt round the subject first before going in for the finish.

You have a lot to learn. Don't treat it like your sex life, the longer you play it out the more enjoyment you get.
            Looks to me that Minestrone is playing you like a

A little sea shanty methinks.

Comment

OK goldfish.

Think I got you hooked tonight.

Comment

OK goldfish.

Think I got you hooked tonight.
                Sure you did, sure you did.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Looks to me that Minestrone is playing you like a violin
                  Did he promise you a go on his chair if you backed him up? Don't you feel dirty?

It's the easiest thing in the world to take a battering and then say "I was just kidding".
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Did he promise you a go on his chair if you backed him up? Don't you feel dirty?

It's the easiest thing in the world to take a battering and then say "I was just kidding".
                      I've heard you know how to take a battering Doogie. Remember I still have to clean those Tesco toilets when you and Incognito pop in.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1312367

Comment

Working...
                      X