• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Drugs is a mugs game...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Bit of an egg chaser thing knobbing a pint.
    oh

well all the rugby players I ever knew had little one inch willies, so as long as I take a slurp out my pint I should be ok.
    unless they're scousers, in which case I would have to drink the whole barrel <cough>

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      oh

well all the rugby players I ever knew had little one inch willies, so as long as I take a slurp out my pint I should be ok.
      unless they're scousers, in which case I would have to drink the whole barrel <cough>

Blimey. EO has stated that Mich has a one inch willy and Minestrone reckons people knob pints. Better get Mich a half.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

By the time I am finished with churchill on this thread you will be able to fry the seeds on his forehead.
        He does not seem to be up for it today. Shame, always enjoy brow beating Churchill.

Comment

i never touched drugs, not even a smoke. except the ale - i really whacked the ale

and still do

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Yes, you have really shown that on this thread.

I have you down as the most straight laced boring tit going.
            Why? Because I'm not juvenile enough to think that drug-taking is cool?

You really must have a sh!t life if you have to keep escaping to a drug or alcohol induced stupor. What's wrong? Is real life to difficult for you to handle?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

You really must have a sh!t life if you have to keep escaping to a drug or alcohol induced stupor. What's wrong? Is real life to difficult for you to handle?

Comment

just a recap then, i agree that drugs is a mugs game
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Nope sorry do not recall anyone saying drugs are cool - what have you been smoking??

Thing is many many people take drugs and only a small percentage of them are juveniles.

Taking mood and mind altering substances has been something man has done since the dawn of time - it is not to escape anything but to be able to view things from a different point of view and to loose preconceptions of a subject. This in turn allows a more rounded understanding of the subject matter.

Which can ( and has according to the history books) led to some interesting and important revelations.

Comment

and you're a real "player" are you?

FFS, you must be one of the best adverts for "just say no!".

Comment

Of course you are that exciting you brag about 12 hour office shifts then going to the gym. Must be intolerable living with you.

"How was your day Churchill"

"Great!! I worked for 12 hours then went to the gym"

"Zzzzzz Zzzzz"

You really are a borning arse tit and I pity your next 'life partner' as much as the previous 'life partner' you dusted off.

Comment

Working...
                      X