• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Annoying Phrases

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the guy I sit next to attempts to descirbe a problem or a solution he will add in a "Do ya see what I'm getting at?" or "Do ya know what I mean?" or "Do ya see where I'm coming from?". I'm going to start counting the occurrences and keep a daily tally (yes, I am _that_ bored currently).

Comment

"**** off you parasite" annoys me.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        "**** off you parasite" annoys me.
        Not so much through the sentiment though, but more the ubiquity, eh DA?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I hate social grease. I hate small talk. Bin the lot of it.
          You look fit love, fancy a shag?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            You look fit love, fancy a shag?
            Yes, I can see why that might grate if your name is "dave".

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Yes, I can see why that might grate if your name is "dave".

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
              X