• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give us your best chat up lines.............

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BestAussieAccent>
    G'day Sheila, d'ya f**k?

(The answer is predictably an indignant "No!")

Fair enough, but can y'lie down so's I can have one?

</BestAussieAccent>
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Oh come on this is an IT site. 90% of the posters above would be

'Errr. Errr. Cough. Errr. Hell. Cough. Errr. Hello, errrr hello. Mmmm. Mmmm. Ah! Ah! Ah. Mmmmm. Errr? Oh she's gone'
      A bit like when you spilt coffee over yourself when the lass at the coffee machine looked at you

Comment

There's always

"Get yer coat love, you've pulled"

Comment

'Hallo'

- always worked for me
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Never used chat-up lines... In most cases it went from 1: Getting to know someone > 2: Spark > 3: Contact > 4: Ignition > 5: We have lift off

Mostly spontaneous, or accidental. Yes, I have actually started snogging someone by accident. That led to a great relationship actually. Cracking lass.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Never used chat-up lines... In most cases it went from 1: Getting to know someone > 2: Spark > 3: Contact > 4: Ignition > 5: We have lift off

Mostly spontaneous, or accidental. Yes, I have actually started snogging someone by accident. That led to a great relationship actually. Cracking lass.
              I think you'll find that dating a relation will lead to genetic problems. Ask Shaunbhoy, all his kids have six fingers.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I think you'll find that dating a relation will lead to genetic problems. Ask Shaunbhoy, all his kids have six fingers.
                That's not very nice, in fact it's rather hypocritical when you consider the fuss you made when I made a comment about your wife and kids.

Comment

It was such a blatant WITFAIL that I wasn't bothered, but thanks Churchy.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    'Hallo'

- always worked for me
                    or, if your avatar is anything to go by, "Hello Sailor - Coming my way?"
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      “ Have you got any Welsh in you?”
                      “ Have you got any Welsh in you?”

“No”

“Would you like some...”

"Okay"

"Well I think that bloke over there is Welsh. Why don't you go and talk to him?."

Strangely that one never works.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X