• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nick Robinson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Robinson is all right. Reminds me of that slightly mad woman on the Apprentice a year or two back.

I can't stand the BBC economic correspondent Robert Peston's delivery, full of Ahhs and Errs and taking ages to get to the point.

I have to switch channels. Which is easier than punching him from many miles away.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Martin Lewis, knobber of the highest order, who proclaims to be a peoples champion but is only after promoting his own self interests and his website to he can generate income from visitors for himself.
      You really don't understand the world much, do you? I guess you think he should devote his life to this stuff and live in poverty? Why is it wrong to make money by helping people? What kind of commie are you?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Martin Lewis, knobber of the highest order, who proclaims to be a peoples champion but is only after promoting his own self interests and his website to he can generate income from visitors for himself.
        I don't know much about him.

But I suppose if he earned that money as a banker, a recruitment agent or a stock broker, would that be any more acceptable?

Comment

Working...
        X