• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nick Robinson

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nick Robinson"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Martin Lewis, knobber of the highest order, who proclaims to be a peoples champion but is only after promoting his own self interests and his website to he can generate income from visitors for himself.
    I don't know much about him.

But I suppose if he earned that money as a banker, a recruitment agent or a stock broker, would that be any more acceptable?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Martin Lewis, knobber of the highest order, who proclaims to be a peoples champion but is only after promoting his own self interests and his website to he can generate income from visitors for himself.
    You really don't understand the world much, do you? I guess you think he should devote his life to this stuff and live in poverty? Why is it wrong to make money by helping people? What kind of commie are you?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Nick Robinson is all right. Reminds me of that slightly mad woman on the Apprentice a year or two back.

I can't stand the BBC economic correspondent Robert Peston's delivery, full of Ahhs and Errs and taking ages to get to the point.

I have to switch channels. Which is easier than punching him from many miles away.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    The one that gets to me is that new economics correspondent they have on 5 Live. I don't know what her accent is but I struggle understanding what she's saying. Full of glottal stops and dropped aitches too - very sloppy.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I see you Nick Robinson and raise you.....

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    He seems to know his stuff which is what he is paid for, have you thought about switching over?
    I don't think it's right that anyone with such blatant political bias should be doing his job for the BBC.

Sky, maybe, but not the BBC.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    Can't stand watching the smarmy slapheaded c unt with his little beady eyes peering out through his specks. Makes me wanna ram my fist right through em!
    Are you a bald speccy who's jealous nobody gives you the same regard?

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I would have £2.50
    Which could get you a beer so it's all good

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    If I had a pound for every spekky-eyed jumped up @rse-licking smarmy public school educated plummy speaking idiotic twat, with an overblown opinion of himslef and an affected speech pattern designed to make the c unt sound remotely interesting,
    I would have £2.50

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Can't stand watching the smarmy slapheaded c unt with his little beady eyes peering out through his specks. Makes me wanna ram my fist right through em!

Agreed?
    He seems to know his stuff which is what he is paid for, have you thought about switching over?

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    A bit harsh, any reason other than a pathological dislike to glasses?
    Last edited by Halo Jones; 21 March 2011, 08:42. Reason: spelling error

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Agreed?
    blimey. Dont you need a UN resolution for that type of thing ?

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    started a topic Nick Robinson

Nick Robinson

Agreed?

Working...
X