• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am drawing attention to myself again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yes, but for crying out loud, not naked.
    Ok, now that's interesting - I asked Churchill, yet you answered for him even though you can't be certain whether he has NOT seen Wilmslow naked unless you are him.

And if you are him

... then it puts the whole story about Wilmslow somehow being real (preposterous suggestion as nobody could possibly survive events in his stories) into major doubt.

Now question for you - Are you Churchill, and if not have you actually seen him in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Yes, but for crying out loud, not naked.

How many times do you need us to say that he is real.
      And because he's not gay, you're happy to know him.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

AtW, how long is it going to take you to realise NO ONE IS REAL, except you and Admin of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          AtW, how long is it going to take you to realise NO ONE IS REAL, except you and Admin of course.
          Indeedy, that's why I can't be banned for real - no trolls, no dwarfs and no orks can't get me.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Have you seen him, yes or no?
            Mind your own business.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Mind your own business.
              It was a very simple question without any tricks. If you have seen him, then simple "yes" would have sufficed.

Now if you are refusing to answer that does not look good, probably worse than sight of Wilmslow...

Comment

The list of threads I was presented with when opening General this morning looked like a really horrible IRC discussion.

Wilmslow: I am naked.
                darmstadt: Boomed.
                d000hg: Any dirty perves? Public Service Announcement...
                Jog On: Is there a law against this?
                You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Ok, now that's interesting - I asked Churchill, yet you answered for him even though you can't be certain whether he has NOT seen Wilmslow naked unless you are him.

And if you are him

... then it puts the whole story about Wilmslow somehow being real (preposterous suggestion as nobody could possibly survive events in his stories) into major doubt.

Now question for you - Are you Churchill, and if not have you actually seen him in real life?
                  Oh piss off, you know bloody well what I meant.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  And because he's not gay, you're happy to know him.
                  And you...
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Indeedy, that's why I can't be banned for real - no trolls, no dwarfs and norks can't get me.

How rude.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wilmslow - can you persuade people you're real?
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X