• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faeces transplants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yep, she had some bugs missing from her stomach so was fed liquidised turd via a tube directly into her stomach.

I'm sure this happened over a year ago, old news really. So is it a slow news day? Everything at peace in the rest of the world, is it?
    So, a bit like a Harvester then, without the plates?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

it would appear so

from what I can glean ( and I did not try that hard )implanting someone else's turds into your guts can kick start your stomach working again..

I hope I never get that ill or I am completely misunderstanding what is going on...
      It was poured down a tube, she didn't chew on the bloody thing!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I don't know, never been to a Harvester.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          It was poured down a tube, she didn't chew on the bloody thing!
          I did kind of gather she was not served it on a plate with a side of rocket but either way the concept is a bit way out.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            I did kind of gather she was not served it on a plate with a side of rocket but either way the concept is a bit way out.
            more importantly, was she sitting opposite or next to her dinning companion?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              more importantly, was she sitting opposite or next to her dinning companion?
              dunno but it probably looked like the below

Comment

its wrong isnt it
                some bloke has relations with a spare dung in a field, and he's led away in handcuffs and gets his own entry in the urban dictionary

but some bird scoffs a family members droppings and its a breakthrough in culinery delight

its one law for the midnight perverts and another for respected doctors and surgeons

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 9 March 2011, 18:04.
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The reassuring news is that NHS clinical risk protocols forbid the simultaneous scheduling of facial and faecal transplantation procedures in adjoining theatres.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Have submitted 'harvesturd' to urbandictionary.

Comment

I don't recommend this horror film (cheap & nasty) but "The Human Centipede" came to mind.
                      Last edited by TinTrump; 9 March 2011, 22:54.

Comment

Working...
                      X