• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Having a bad day today, pls cheer me up.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    MaryPoppins is professional and courteous

DimPrawn knows their stuff

I know you're just in a moody cos I said you like girly cars.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I know you're just in a moody cos I said you like girly cars.
      If a £140K rear wheel drive car with 612 bhp from a 6.0 twin-turbo V12 that (with the restrictor removed) can do well over 200 MPH is a girls car, then I'm a big fat

Comment

If a £140K rear wheel drive car with 612 bhp from a 6.0 twin-turbo V12 that (with the restrictor removed) can do well over 200 MPH is a girls car, then I'm a big fat

Come on, put your dinkle away now. You know it looked a bit, well - girly.

Here's what you want.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          No I'm grumpy because I can't see a way to get my second million.. That would enable me to retire properly you see, a million in assets isn't much these days.
          The Daily Mash - Britons face not being able to have everything they want

HTH

Comment

If a £140K rear wheel drive car with 612 bhp from a 6.0 twin-turbo V12 that (with the restrictor removed) can do well over 200 MPH
            Oooh, look at the girly get defensive. All those macho numbers, he protests too much.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Oooh, look at the girly get defensive. All those macho numbers, he protests too much.

I'm only pissed off cos some twat in a CL55 AMG cut me up on the motorway today.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I have a small third nipple. I can send you a pic if you like.
                You are scaramanga and I claim my free golden gun.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                X