• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mother's Milk Icecream

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    FFS!
    What are you saying with MrPoppins you gargle and spit, I thought you were practically perfect in every way
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      What are you saying with MrPoppins you gargle and spit, I thought you were practically perfect in every way
      Since when was Ms Poppins a Mrs?

I was referring to the detail in your post, as well as the word breast. My BJ technique was nowt to do with it.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

LR in 5...

Comment

I hope some of my friends' haven't seen it as it will give them ideas. They have already managed to con some other people I know into drinking a breast milk cocktail. They hadn't learnt as I have not to take strange looking drinks of them if they are breast feeding.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Icecreamists founder Matt O'Connor insisted he'd taken "every possible precaution" to ensure the chilled treat didn't leave customers with a nasty taste in their mouths.

O'Connor, 44, threatened to mount a protest if Westminster decides to ban Baby Gaga. He probably means it, if his previous form as head of action group Fathers 4 Justice is anything to go by
            I can see now where the idea for breast milk icecream came from. Evidence that he might be a complete t1t ?
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

He'll be scaling the HoP in a giant nappy and a bonnet before the week is out.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Bugger! I just bought one of these to copy the idea.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X