• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B. I need one.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Become Wilmslow's girlfriend.

HTH
    You beat me to it. I have certain demands from my girlfriends though - see above.

Even being a DBA may be an easier existance.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      You beat me to it. I have certain demands from my girlfriends though - see above.

Even being a DBA may be an easier existance.....

Wilmsy, I dont mean to be offensive, but I met you , you are not a big fellow.

so for Gods sake, make sure you tie your ankles to the bottom of the bed

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        You could always be my little woman? A nice 3 bed bungalow in Wilmslow surely is too good an offer to resist. There are the footballers wives to hobnob with to while away the day, as well as the joy of cooking my evening meal. We could then ditch the gym and have hours of sexercise to while away the evenings, progressing to the summer house for the summer time.

What more could you want from life??

There is more to life than money.

You wouldn't want MP to kill herself due to mental distress would you?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          There is more to life than money.

You wouldn't want MP to kill herself due to mental distress would you?
          Ooooh, necrophilia!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            I've had enough of this contracting lark now, I need a plan B that will earn me loadsadosh but for much less effort.

Suggestions? I'm not creative, and I hate most people. HTH.
            It may be less effort to take up something like meditation that would make you happy how you are (or lower your expectations if you prefer to see it that way).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It may be less effort to take up something like meditation that would make you happy how you are (or lower your expectations if you prefer to see it that way).
              Yep, go and live in a cave and meditate between eating battulip. Some people seem to enjoy it.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Yep, go and live in a cave and meditate between eating battulip. Some people seem to enjoy it.
                You could use a bit of Zen, love.

Comment

Yes, make youself an outfit and roam the streets at night as a super-hero

rid the streets of crime

you could be CUK-woman

ok, maybe the name needs a bit of work, but you get the idea

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Yes, make youself an outfit and roam the streets at night as a super-hero

rid the streets of crime

you could be CUK-woman

ok, maybe the name needs a bit of work, but you get the idea

Superploppins
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      I'm not the meditating type I'm afraid.

I guess I could start doing drugs.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X