• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheap protein drink?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    A couple of lads I train with use creatine - they dont seem to be able to do anything different or special compared to those that dont take it
    So they spend all that money and don't even benefit from the placebo effect
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      HAB can supply you with a limitless and free protein drink.
      If it's limitless he's quite a performer.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Cheap protein drink

Skimmed milk, low fat ice cream, three egg whites and two bananas. Chuck in blender for a minute. Pour in glass, drink.

Other than that, if you want even more extra proteins, grill some chicken drumsticks in the evenings and take them to work or the gym with you to chew upon at will.

Don´t buy the powder stuff; it costs a tulipload and is no better than my recipe. If it does work better, that's probably because it contains traces of banned substances that are banned because they're bad for your health.

As for creatine; are you a serious athlete doing tough sessions of anaerobic training 3 times a week? If not, don't waste your money.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          HAB can supply you with a limitless and free protein drink.
          Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          I like to do a Body Pump a couple of times a week.
          I suspect HAB could help with that, too.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Short of mincing a chicken to drink
          Is that a euphemism?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh, and if you want to build muscle mass you'll need to start lifting proper weights instead of pansying about with 'bodypump'.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Oh, and if you want to build muscle mass you'll need to start lifting proper weights instead of pansying about with 'bodypump'.
              Well said !!

BODY PUMP ... Hmmm!

Comment

Working...
              X