• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I just sicked up a little in my mouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I "ga-vomited" (gagged and vomitted).
    which is itself a sort of value-added synergy.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      You should have stopped him and asked him to explain.

I wonder if he could, or would he gave called you disconjoined from the group synergistic paradigm vision? (i.e. a c**t)
      WHS.

I always ask jargon spewing management morons to explain their verbal tripe. It's fun to do with acronyms too.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Feat sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Feat sasguru.
          30 years ago maybe.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Posters who coin the phrase "Roughty Toughty" should also look out.
            Oh yeah? OH YEAH?

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Bin men used to be the roughty-toughty, hurly-burly geezers wot grafted for the Council.
            Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
            Not a dry eye in the house, roughty-toughty Royal Marines or not.
            Wilmslow, you'll now get lots of tellings off and advice from the roughty-toughty types on here, saying how you shouldn't mess wid da boyz in case you get hurt.
            Me an' chasingtheaurora, right, we're gonna get his Vulcan bomber and fly it down to Luton, see, with 16 tonnes of spaghetti and bomb you to bits. And then get a medal off the Queen. Just like we did last time.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh yeah? OH YEAH?

Me an' chasingtheaurora, right, we're gonna get his Vulcan bomber and fly it down to Luton, see, with 16 tonnes of spaghetti and bomb you to bits. And then get a medal off the Queen. Just like we did last time.
              Shut it you dry lunch, I'm the Daddy now.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
              X