• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Well, shock horror - that seemed quite reasonable to me. Don't think they showed too much that will be grist to the leftie anti semites' mill. Plenty of footage of Arabs lobbing stones too.
    Do you mean the preceding 159 posts and everything that went with them was all for nothing?

You bastard!

Still, it gave us something to talk about.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Do you mean the preceding 159 posts and everything that went with them was all for nothing?

You bastard!

Still, it gave us something to talk about.
      Don't blame me, blame lilelvis. It was a civilised dialogue until he crawled out of his pit.

Comment

Well, shock horror - that seemed quite reasonable to me. Don't think they showed too much that will be grist to the leftie anti semites' mill. Plenty of footage of Arabs lobbing stones too.
        Better balance it up then

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Never been to Middle East (apart from brief stop at Dubai airport) but from all the pictures it seems to consist entirely of scrubland with lots of stones. Handy.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

er.. just want to correct one false impression here. the bravest thing I ever did in the army, was to stand up to the five guys who wanted to shove a broom handle up my bum on my first night at Larkhill in 1975. And judging from the screams of my bessie mate in the next block, it wasnt just brave, it was self preser fkng vation

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              er.. just want to correct one false impression here. the bravest thing I ever did in the army, was to stand up to the five guys who wanted to shove a broom handle up my bum on my first night at Larkhill in 1975. And judging from the screams of my bessie mate in the next block, it wasnt just brave, it was self preser fkng vation

Bet you still played freckles though
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Hmmm, should I get the mods involved here? That's what you always do when your lily livered sensibilities are affronted.
                Actually Churchill has never come running to me when his lily livered sensibilities have been affronted.

HTH.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Actually Churchill has never come running to me when his lily livered sensibilities have been affronted.

HTH.
                  No he prefers RH because of his
                  consistent fair hand and membership
                  of the Klu Klux Klan (so AtW said)
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

As has been mentioned, I can and do fight my own battles.
                    (Even when I may be wrong. )

However, I've had enough of Minestrone. I have an image of him screaming at his laptop "BUT I HAVE THREE DEGREES, I'M NEVER WRONG!!!!" so for the benefit of his blood pressure I shall resist contributing to any threads created by him and I shall endeavour not to quote him or respond to any of his posts.

However, you MF, you're a completely different kettle of salmon!

Comment

Well, shock horror - that seemed quite reasonable to me. ...
                      As I expected from Theroux. He lets people speak for themselves, and allows the audience to draw their own conclusions.

Of course, his own opinion may be coming through in the edit.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X