• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pleurisy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    The neck of a coffee jar is wide enough for laydees to use, Shirley?
    You're the expert. But in what position? E.g. on back with legs in the air , or on knees, in bed? Either way seems little easier than getting out of bed the old fashioned way, though less funny. What do hospitals use?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      You're the expert. But in what position? E.g. on back with legs in the air , or on knees, in bed? Either way seems little easier than getting out of bed the old fashioned way, though less funny. What do hospitals use?
      Catheters you dope
      Last edited by suityou01; 21 January 2011, 22:08. Reason: Schpelink
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        I was trying to be funny to relieve the tension of our previous contretemps.

The horrid image, BTW, comes from Snopes. It's nothing of the sort, really. Thank God.
        Oh, okay then.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Catheters you dope
          For men they have some kind of bottle to use in bed, I gather. A catheter, I suspect, is for more advanced bed ridden conditions, in men at least.

Comment

For men they have some kind of bottle to use in bed, I gather. A catheter, I suspect, is for more advanced bed ridden conditions, in men at least.
            If you're too ill to get out of bed for a pee I would suggest you are suffering a more advanced bed ridden condition.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              If you're too ill to get out of bed for a pee I would suggest you are suffering a more advanced bed ridden condition.
              Hospitals are able to handle people that are not mobile but still otherwise relatively healthy, who would not require a catheter. I strongly assume anyway (thankfully I have had little to do with hospitals). Catheters are irrelevant to this discussion. Yes, I brought up hospitals, but only in relation to the current discussion. This is hard work.

Comment

Hospitals are able to handle people that are not mobile but still otherwise relatively healthy, who would not require a catheter. I strongly assume anyway (thankfully I have had little to do with hospitals). Catheters are irrelevant to this discussion. Yes, I brought up hospitals, but only in relation to the current discussion. This is hard work.
                Easier than discussing with loons here is to do a 2 second search:

Comment

Easier than discussing with loons here is to do a 2 second search:

I think I'd prefer my chances with a coffee jar.

Comment

What do hospitals use?
                    Hospitals are able to handle people that are not mobile but still otherwise relatively healthy, who would not require a catheter.
                    Coz they go for a pee

Catheters are irrelevant to this discussion.
                    They're not though are they. See first quote.

This is hard work.
                    Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                    X