• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pleurisy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

What do you call large? A pint (474ml) is a minimum, which is a lot of coffee. Nothing worse than having to stop mid-flow and a brimming receptacle. A recipe for disaster. I would like to see a woman manage it. It must at least involve getting on to your knees?
    It sounds like all of a sudden CUK has turned into a pensioner's tea shop.

Someone has a fit of the vapours, well OK a bad cold, and everyone is talking about lying in bed for six months weeing in chamber pots

Before you know it we'll be discussing the finer points of bowls, and the best treatments for bunions, not to mention those weak bladders!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

What's the plural of pleurisy?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        It sounds like all of a sudden CUK has turned into a pensioner's tea shop.

Someone has a fit of the vapours, well OK a bad cold, and everyone is talking about lying in bed for six months weeing in chamber pots

Before you know it we'll be discussing the finer points of bowls, and the best treatments for bunions, not to mention those weak bladders!
        I was just recalling Feynman and his experiment on peeing upside down. He could probably also have worked out roughly how strong the peeing muscles are from the height achieved while he was at it, but I don't recall him doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          What's the plural of pleurisy?
          Pleurisies?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Before you know it we'll be discussing the finer points of bowls
            Crown green, I trust. Flat green bowls is a poof's game.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I bet it does it work for a bloke. But surely as a lass you're going to struggle to squat over a coffee jar from a prone position.

Just saying like.
              Perhaps Zippy was referring to men, or is a man?

A question to the ladies here. Have any of you ever pee'd standing up?

Comment

Perhaps Zippy was referring to men, or is a man?

A question to the ladies here. Have any of you ever pee'd standing up?
                I'd like to refer the Honourable Gentleman to the point I made earlier:

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                I would like to see a woman manage it.
                There's web sites for people like you.

(unless you put a street camera up facing into the bathroom...) <smiley>
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  I'd like to refer the Honourable Gentleman to the point I made earlier:

You haven't the brains to qualify to understand what you refer to as 'people like me'. You seem a bit sick too, posting images of worms in brains. Heading for a negative rep I think. In fact you may have one now.

Comment

The neck of a coffee jar is wide enough for laydees to use, Shirley?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You haven't the brains to qualify to understand what you refer to as 'people like me'. You seem a bit sick too, posting images of worms in brains. Heading for a negative rep I think. In fact you may have one now.
                      I was trying to be funny to relieve the tension of our previous contretemps.

The horrid image, BTW, comes from Snopes. It's nothing of the sort, really. Thank God.

Comment

Working...
                      X