• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Syed from the Apprentice is IT Agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    No the term for people like him is backstabbing twat.
    Being an Activator does not prevent anyone from being other things as well.

For example, Tony Blair is a c*** but also an, um, ... actually, he's just a c***.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      Being an Activator does not prevent anyone from being other things as well.

For example, Tony Blair is a c*** but also an, um, ... actually, he's just a c***.
      Tony Blair is a c*** with poor judgement, but he's one of the best communicators I've seen and he CAN drive things, misguided as they are.
      He's basically driven rings round the Tories - hopefully till now.
      That's what makes him dangerous.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Alan Sugar doesn't give a toss about lying to the public ('cos that's how the money's made). What he does give a toss about is lying to Alan Sugar ('cos that's how the money's lost).

That's why he won't hire hire Syed - he can't trust him in words or actions.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

The country is full of people like Syed... that is why TV has actually resorted to making programs such as The Apprentice and its siblings. And why Alan Sugar actually makes money.... stupidty and lies are one natural resource that is being nurtured in this country.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            The term for people like him is Activator. He gets out and makes things happen.
            I would have said Parasite. He gets out and comes between those who do and create things (Engineers) and those who make things happen with that work (Businessmen), and makes his living by siphoning off some of the wealth created by others.

Comment

Sounds like he should get a job at the IR.

Comment

Syed .... your fired

Syed... yuff ired

the game is up, where is IT Agent nowadays????
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                X