• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terminated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bunch of bananas, the lot of them

Of course, when I say "bananas" I mean "cunts".

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Don't take what they did personally; it is not about you it is about them...
    whs

rather than throw a wobbler or stick sardines inside your client desktop make no fuss - be cool. it'll add that final, perfect ingredient to their stupid pie.

and may the force be with you.

Comment

Sounds like you have been terminated AND shafted at the same time!

Comment

Many years ago IBM was a good company however, since they started purchasing service companies (in order to gain their service contracts) they have gone down hill. Staff from those companies are not well trained and basically a bunch of muppets who havn't a clue.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Sorry to hear thi GJ.
          May your next come swiftly, pay absurdly well, go on forever and have coworkers with great norks.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            I didn't move, IBM made me redundant after 5 months and then IBM fecked me over on a contract.

I may regret that but feck it, I don't care right now.
            Dehomag

Pretty minor offence compared to their past.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              WZS

Feck 'em - onwards and upwards! Does make you angry though. This is what happens when people are renamed resources.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                If not, its time to crack open that PC and leave a tuna sandwich in there.
                Whitebait´s so much more effective. It´s small, so easy to conceal in such obscure orifices as the ventilation slits in the back of a monitor or PC, stuffed into an unused network socket or under the cushion of an office chair.

Hard luck GJ.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Don't take what they did personally; it is not about you it is about them. Dumping someone you've just recruited is not usually a failing of the recruited, it is a failing of the recruiter. (Unless, of course, you've crapped on the carpet and shagged the boss's daughter.)
                  Or, if she's a munter, NOT shagged the boss's daughter.

Comment

Ouch not sure how they sleep at night.

Invoice and try to be happy.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Polish up that cv and get it out there.
                      Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      WZS
                      Yep, that's definitely polish.

Comment

Working...
                      X